AstroVac Central Vacuum
Shop compatible AstroVac Products & Accessories
AstroVac, a division of Lindsay Manufacturing, has been around for over 60 years. An Australian central vacuum manufacturing company, AstroVac was started with the help of Richard Waycott. Today, AstroVac central vacuum systems are assembled in the USA by Lindsay Manufacturing, they are based in Ponca City, Oklahoma, USA and is considered one of the top leaders in home cleaning solutions since 1956.
Find a large selection of replacement parts and accessories to upgrade your AstroVac Central Vacuum System. ThinkVacuums.com offers a complete line of Bags, Car & Garage Kits, Tools & Accessories, Installation Kits, Central Vacuum Hoses, Carpet nozzles, Attachment Kits, Wall Inlets and more for any AstroVac Central Vacuum system.
Want to upgrade or replace with a more powerful central vacuum? View our recommendations.
Select an AstroVac Central Vacuum Category For More Information
What were the Benefits of owning an AstroVac Central Vacuum Unit?
In 1961, Richard visited the USA to attend a marketing and design conference where he came across a new vacuum appliance. This 'Ducted Vac System' was one of the few central vacuum systems made for residential use. Richard started shipping these units to Australia to market them and thus began AstroVac.
- Special Motor Interrupters: AstroVac central vacuum systems come with repairable long life motors. Special interrupters have been installed in the system so that the motor can be automatically stopped when they reach the end of their brush life. This will help you to replace the brushes without causing any damage to the motor.
- Power Features: A standby power feature ensures that the automatic on/off switch from your inlet will turn the central vacuum power unit off completely so that there is no loss of power or energy leakage. This takes place only after your vacuuming work is over and the hose is removed from the inlet.
- Easy Maintenance: AstroVac central vacuum systems have a built-in can liner, which allows maintenance to be performed automatically. This liner helps ensure that dust and debris is not circulated back into your living environment.
- Easy to Install: The AstroVac central vacuum is for residential use and can be easily installed in your garage or just outside your home. These central vacuum systems have been manufactured in the USA using high quality materials and come with a stainless steel canister, which is highly durable and recyclable. Once the central vacuum system is installed, you will be able to use it in any part of your home with ease.
- Warranty: Warranty on most AstroVac central vacuum systems are provided by Lindsay Manufacturing and the warranty can vary from 1 year to 5 years depending on the type of cleaner you purchase. Most of the accessories attached to the central vacuum system are available with a warranty of 1 year while the warranty on the motor is that of 5 years.
Product Technical Support Product Registration Warranty & Service Plan Information Service & Repair Information Parts & Accessories Information
Can I Upgrade My AstroVac Central Vacuum Accessories Or Replace My Power Unit?
Absolutely! At ThinkVacuums.com we carry a large selection of replacement parts, hoses, and motors that will work with your existing AstroVac central vacuum system. If you prefer to upgrade your power unit, we will be happy to give you a recommendation based on your home size and cleaning preferences. Just give us a call at 1-800-322-2965 and one of our expert customer service technicians will be happy to help you find the right central vacuum power unit for your unique needs.
To Find a Central Vacuum Upgrade, select your home size below