NuTone was established in 1936 and since then it is become famous as one of the best brands in the vacuum cleaner industry. Today, NuTone is considered as a trusted brand in the business and it not only provides high central vacuums systems but also bathroom heaters, bath fans, ironing centers, chimes, intercoms and much more.
NuTone introduced their first central vacuum system in 1973 and since then they have been one of the most popular brands in the market.
Top NuTone Central Vacuum Products by Model
One of the most popular NuTone vacuum cleaners is the Model VX1000. The VX1000 comes with the following features:
- The VX1000 has an internal sound suppression system that helps in making it the quietest power unit in this category.
- The VX1000 comes with true bag full sensing lights, which will tell you when you need to change the bag or will indicate when the replaceable filter bag is full. It has an easy access door to enhance the operation of bag changing.
What are the Reasons I should buy a NuTone Central Vacuum Unit?
NuTone is one of the leading manufacturers of vacuum cleaners in the world. They have a reputation for providing high quality products. Here are some of the reasons why NuTone Vacuum Systems are so popular:
- Number 1: NuTone central vacuum is recognized as the “Number 1” brand as well as the "Brand Used the Most" for Central Vacuums systems. NuTone is currently regarded as “The Leader in Central Vacuums" according to a 2009 brand use study conducted by the Builder Magazine. As of today, the NuTone vacuums are considered as America’s “most wanted” built-in appliance.
- Powerful Suction: NuTone central vacuums have everything to do with power! It comes with a powerful cleaning suction that ensures that your home is rid of all the dirt including fine particles normally suspended in the air.
- Long Lasting: NuTone central vacuum systems are unlike conventional or standard vacuum cleaners. These systems have been created to last longer, are convenient to use and adds more value to home cleaning.
- Motor: The motor used in all NuTone vacuum cleaners have been designed for deep cleaning and hence are considered to be much better than the standard or conventional vacuums.
- Filtration: The NuTone central vacuum cleaners come with better filtration technology. This basically means that while cleaning the home, dust won’t spread around. All dust particles will be exhausted right to the exterior of your home unlike in standard vacuum cleaners where the fine particles of dust are scattered outside. When you use NuTone Vacuum systems, your home will become cleaner and the quality of indoor air will improve. Some of the NuTone vacuum systems also use HEPA filtration. HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air. HEPA filters can remove 99.97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 micrometers in diameter. Due to the use of HEPA filtration technology, NuTone vacuum cleaners are able to offer a higher degree of cleaner air in the home.
- Accurate Bag-Full Lights: The NuTone vacuum cleaners are available with progressive indicator lights, which will indicate the time to change the bag. Some of the other salient features include a true "bag-full" light and this means that the vacuum system can also automatically shut down when the bag is full and thus avoid rupturing the bag.
- Simplified Bag Change: All NuTone vacuum cleaners come with a simplified filter changing and bag removal process. All you have to do is open the front-facing door panel and take out the full bag. They offer a complete document for installation and how to work with their vacuum cleaners. The installation document also provides guidelines to operation of the cleaner and how to remove bags.
- Convenient Installation: All NuTone vacuum cleaners are convenient to install. The slim profile of the vacuum cleaner helps it to fit into tight corners as well.
NuTone central vacuum cleaners are one of the best in the world and are definitely much above the standard cleaners when it comes to quality and power.
Product Technical Support Product Registration Warranty & Service Plan Information Service & Repair Information Parts & Accessories Information