select an category for AirVac Central vacuum systems
REPLACEMENT POWER UNITS for AirVac
ATTACHMENT KITS for AirVac
ATTACHMENTS & ACCESSORIES for AirVac
POWERHEADS & BRUSHES for AirVac
COMBO TOOLS for AirVac
HOSES for AirVac
WANDS for AirVac
BAGS for AirVac
FILTERS for AirVac
MOTORS for AirVac
CAR & GARAGE UNITS for AirVac
MUFFLERS for AirVac
WALL INLETS for AirVac
PIPES & FITTINGS for AirVac
INSTALLATION MATERIALS for AirVac
CLEANING PRODUCTS for AirVac
AirVac Central VACUUM PRODUCTS
AirVac was established in 1882 and since then it is become famous as a pioneer in the vacuum cleaner industry. AirVac was considered one of the world leaders where central vacuum systems are concerned, however they have stopped manufacturing central vacuums and are no longer in the industry.
AirVac has always spearheaded innovation and advancement of technology and this has helped them to create powerful vacuum systems that can be used in commercial sectors as well as residential segments.
Top AirVac Central Vacuum Products by Model
|AirVac AVP3000||3000 sq ft, 537 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVP7500||7500 sq ft, 551 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVP12000||12,000 sq ft, 570 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVP24000||24,000 sq ft, 627 peak AirWatts, 240 volts|
|AirVac AVR3000 Bagless||3000 sq ft, 537 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVR7500 Bagless||7500 sq ft, 551 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVR12000 Bagless||12,000 sq ft, 570 peak AirWatts, 120 volts|
|AirVac AVR24000 Bagless||24,000 sq ft, 627 peak AirWatts, 240 volts|
What were the Benefits of owning a AirVac Central Vacuum Unit?
AirVac was established in 1882 and since then it is become famous as a pioneer in the vacuum cleaner industry. Since the beginning, AirVac has spearheaded innovation in their design and functionality of central vacuums allowing them to become one of the best in the industry. Here are some of the reasons why AirVac Vacuum Systems are so popular:
- Platinum Series: his is one of the best central vacuum systems available in the world. It is considered to be a disposable bag central vacuum system. It has a modular design with nested components to minimize the utilization of space. This type of design also ensures that this central vacuum system can be easily installed and handled.
- Bagless Series: The bagless AirVac central vacuum systems have intake and exhaust ports on either side. The modular design helps in ease of installation and handling. It comes with a 5 year warranty on the motor.
- Fabric Filter: All AirVac central vacuum systems have a built-in permanent fabric filter in the power unit. This helps in enhancing filtration to approximately 0.1 micron diameter.
- Debris Bucket: All AirVac central vacuum systems are available with a debris bucket right at the bottom of the power unit that can hold a maximum of 6 gallons of debris and dust particles. You can easily detach the bucket from the unit by opening the two latches on either side.
- Convenience: AirVac central vacuum systems are easy to use, efficient, and versatile. As a result, all AirVac models are considered to be a highly convenient central vacuum system that also offers less noise and healthier home.
- Carpet Life: AirVac central vacuums are able to pick up dirt and dust particles from the carpet fibers with ease and also helps in reducing the abrasive wear and tear caused by the floor tool. This simply means that your carpets will have longer life and less of a ran over look.
- Convenient Installation: An AirVac central vacuum system has been designed in such a way that it will easily fit into your home. AirVac systems can easily be installed in new homes as well as existing homes. This is ensured by using PVC tubing, which can run right through the attic or the basement and then it can be raised behind the interior walls. The inlet valves can be installed in various locations around your home while the central power unit can be installed in your garage, back yard, or even the basement.
Can I Upgrade My AirVac Central Vacuum Accessories Or Replace My Power Unit?
Absolutely! At ThinkVacuums.com we carry a large selection of replacement parts, hoses, and motors that will work with your existing AirVac central vacuum system. If you prefer to upgrade your power unit, we will be happy to give you a recommendation based on your home size and cleaning preferences. Just give us a call at 1-800-322-2965 and one of our expert customer service technicians will be happy to help you find the right central vacuum power unit for your unique needs.