- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Customers Also Purchased These Related Items
Read about the Sanitaire SC6015 Floor Machine
Sanitaire SC 6015 Floor Machine is a very well reviewed machine. These machines provide superior strength and high performance. They are built to last. All Sanitaire Floor Machines have chrome plated steel construction. They also feature 50 foot cords and safety shut off switches. The twin Capacitors allow this machine to be used on carpets and bare floors. This model is ideal for use in Healthcare, Food Service, Government, and Building Services settings.
Features and Specifications :
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor / 14.9 amps / 175 brush rpm
- Capacitors : 2
- Machine Size / brush size : 17 inch
- Gearbox : 3 Idler
- Cord Length : 50'
- Sound level at operator : 60 dB
- Package weight : 123 lbs.
- Chrome plated steel construction
- Exclusive quick-connect handle for UPS shipping
- Built-in safety shut off
- Twin- or triple-idler planetary gear drive
- 50-foot power cord
- Heavy-duty wrap around bumper
- UL listed for commercial use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Cord Length - 50 feet
- Sound Level at the Operator - 60dB
- Product Weight - 105 Lbs
- Product Dimensions - 17" Dia. x 46" H
- Package Dimensions - 31" L x 18" W x 21" H
- Color - Rich Red, Dark Grey & Chrome
- Pad driver not included.
Great For Use In
Restaurants & Food Services - Car Dealerships - Hotels/Motels - Golf Clubhouses
Hospitals/Medical Clinics - Veterinary Clinics - Marinas - Warehouses
Car & Truck Rental Shops - Schools - Retail Stores - Theaters
Sanitaire SC6015 Brushes, Pads & Pad Drivers
Genuine Sanitaire brushes and pads are manufactured specifically for scrubbing, stripping and polishing with your
durable Sanitaire floor machine. Using high quality Sanitaire brushes and pads will guarantee the best performance,
and only genuine Sanitaire parts will extend the life of your Sanitaire floor machine
||Scrub Pad (Red)||Strip Pad (Black)||
Polish Pad (Beige)
|Locks on to floor machine utilizing appropriate clutch plate.Holds various polishing pads in place during operation.
|17" Scrub Pad.
Pack of 5
|17" Scrub Pad.
Pack of 5
Attaches to pad driver. Used to buff and polish.
|Polish Brush||Poly Brush||Nylon Brush||Grit Brush|
|Used for general scrubbing of most hard surfaces. Low cost alternative to Nylon in situations that call for less frequent use.||Combination of Tampico and Palmyra. Used primarily in hard surface polishing.||The best quality brush for carpets. Provides long life and offers excellent resistance to many chemicals.
Do not use with acid.
|An aggressive and long life brush used for stripping heavily soiled floors and concrete.|
|17" Diameter||17" Diameter||17" Diameter||17" Diameter|
Raised Disk Tile
Vinyl / Ceramic Tile
Terrazzo / Linoleum
No-Slip Epoxy Finish
Basic Floor Care Procedures
- Stripping - Typically performed as little as possible due to the cost and labor intensive nature of the process. Stripping is performed to prepare the floor for a new finish when the floor will no longer hold a shine through regular maintenance. Stripping involves the complete removal of a floor finish utilizing harsh chemicals and aggressive (black or brown) stripping pads prior to applying several coats of new finish and sealer. Common equipment used are a low speed floor machine, wet/dry vacuum or automatic scrubber.
- Spray Buffing - A maintenance procedure to maintain a scuff free shiny finish. The janitor applies a light mist of cleaning and finish solution in front of the floor machine. Utilizing a red of tan polishing pad, this process cleans the floor, removes scuff marks, and restores shine to the surface. Common equipment used are a 175 or 350 RPM floor machine.
- Scrubbing - A more aggressive maintenance procedure that removes dirt, scuff marks, and a portion of the floor finish utilizing a more aggressive pad (blue) prior to applying a restorative finish. The type of pad, detergent, water temperature and speed of the machine determine how much of the old finish is removed. Common equipment used are a 175 or 350 RPM floor machine, depending on how many coats of finish need to be removed.
- Polishing - A non-aggressive maintenance procedure utilizing a soft brush or pad (tan or lighter) to remove soil and restore the shine to a finished floor. Common equipment used are 175 or 1,500 RPM floor machine.
- Burnishing - The most popular maintenance procedure. Burnishing utilizing a soft pad (tan or lighter) on a high speed floor machine to clean and polish a floor that is in good condition. This process results in a better looking floor for longer periods. This reduces costs by extending the periods between most costly scrubbing and stripping. Common equipment used is a 1,500 RPM floor machine.
- Finishing / Refinishing - Finishing seals fill the pours of the surface, provide a shine and protect the surface from dirt and stains. A new finish is typically applied with several thin coats.
FREE Shipping in the U.S.! Call 1-800-322-2965
Specifications of the Sanitaire SC6015 Floor Machine
- Power Cord Length(Feet) 50.00
- Motor Safety Shutoff Yes
- Capacitors 2
- Gearbox 3 Idler
- Brush Roller RPMs 175
- Motor HorsePower 2
- Amps 14.90
- Decibels 60.00
- General Construction Material Chrome plated steel construction
- Color Red
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers