- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Drainvac Little Giant System
The Drainvac Little Giant 4 Gallon unit is ideal for customers that want a compact sized unit and have a small area to work with. The Drainvac Little Giant 9 Gallon unit is ideal for customers that have larger homes, pets, lots of hair, and vacuum very often.
Easy to install. Easy to use. Easy to clean. But best of all, it’s easy on the pocket. The saying goes "Big things come in small packages" introducing the Drainvac Little Giant! Small but mighty, this vacuum is more than meets the eye with its giant performance. Drainvac International has designed this model to meet and exceed the customers’ expectations on power, performance, and durability. The Drainvac is available in either 4 or 9 gal. dirt capacity.
Equipped with hand selected European designed DOMEL motors, this vacuum can reach peak performance lasting 20-25 years if not more. How quiet is this vacuum? Absolutely silent! The Drainvac Light Giant is quieter than any and we mean ANY central vacuum in its class. Engineered with sound suppression acoustic foam lining not only is the quietest but best central vacuum money can buy. The Little Giant suppresses sound levels and vibration noise from 56db at 3 ft. to 53db at 12 ft. Yet another reason Drainvac ranks as one of the best choice vacuums of customers. The Drainvac Little Giant Unit is suitable for under 4,500 square feet.
The Little Giant will far exceed your expectations, offer supreme suction, offer quiet operation and provide years of durability. We will guarantee it or your full money back.
P.S. This unit is great for the environment being manufactured to be part of the Green Initiative. Offering better filtration, conserving energy, 98% total recyclable and with filtering your exhaust with an Activac II Hepa system the Little Giant vents less debris back into the environment! Happy and healthy vacuuming from Drainvac!
DrainVac Little Giant Power Unit Specs
Drainvac is considered as one of the top companies manufacturing and providing household vacuum solutions. Some important reasons for the popularity of Drainvac vacuum systems include:
- Patented automatic drain: Drainvac is the first vacuum product in the world that was marketed with a patented automatic draining system for wet as well as dry cleaning. Drainvac has developed and is currently marketing an entire range of central vacuum systems with the patented automatic draining technology for the domestic use as well as commercial and industrial use.
- High Suction Power: Drainvac guarantees superior suction in their vacuum products by offering water lifts of up to 190". The suction power is strong enough to unclog a sink.
- Easy to Use: Drainvac vacuum systems are easy to use. All you have to do is plug the flexible hose to one of the vacuum system inlets and start cleaning your home.
- Reliability: Drainvac vacuum systems are extremely reliable. Drainvac vacuum systems are the only central vacuum systems in the world that come with large tanks. The tanks are made from a mixture of polyethylene, galvanized steel or stainless steel. These materials are unbreakable as well as rustproof and this is what makes the tank durable and gives it long-life.
- No Noise: Drainvac central vacuum systems will be installed at a secluded location or in your garage so that there is no noise disturbance in your home when you are operating it. Some of the Drainvac central vacuums systems are even soundproof while some of the systems produce a maximum of 58 decibels, which is as good as being quiet.
- Personalized Systems: One of the most important aspects of Drainvac vacuum systems is that they can be personalized to suit your requirements. Depending on your requirement, you can choose a system with a particular motor or suction capability, cartridge and bag, air flow, filtration capacity, water lift, noise decibel, and much more.
Specifications of the Drainvac Little Giant System
- Square Footage 4000
- Waterlift 128
- Max Air Watts 670
- CFM 148
- System Type Hybrid
- Capacity (Gallons) 4.00 or 9.00
- Color White
- Weight (lbs) 10.0000
- Visual Interface None
- Filter Type Caged
- Filtration silver clear
- Filter Washable? Yes
- Voltage 120
- Amps 13.40
- Decibels 60
- Utility Valve? Yes
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers