- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Customers Also Purchased These Related Items
Read about the Drainvac Twin Turbo 9-Gallon System
The Twin Turbo: The new 240 volt mega powerful Drainvac Twin Turbo is the king of all vacuums! This central vacuum is for the person who wants the best and nothing else less. The Twin Turbo is the best choice if you’re replacing an old central vacuum or building your dream house and need the most powerful unit you can get your hands on.
The Twin Turbo was first designed to be used for commercial applications with its crushing max 1,340 air-watts (suction power). This made the Twin Turbo a big demand by builders for large custom homes. This machine is so powerful it dominates any central vacuum made today. Without a doubt the Twin Turbo has serious power!
How impressive is this central vacuum? This machine is so impressive that the owner of Thinkvacuums uses the Drainvac Twin Turbo in his own home. Now that says a lot when even the owner, who could have any choice of any brand or model for his own home has chosen to use the Drainvac Twin Turbo.
Price consideration was the second most important consideration when developing this model. Drainvac InternationalAt a reasonable price for such power and quality materials the Twin Turbo is definitely a good investment for your home. Dual platinum series tangential DOMEL motor provide durability and power; ABS resin constructed body offers reliability and sound suppression motor chamber provides quiet operation. With the Twin Turbo, you can harness the power that everyone desires and still have a central vacuum that is practically maintenance free. Happy and healthy vacuuming from Drainvac!
DrainVac Twin Turbo Power Unit Specs
Drainvac is considered as one of the top companies manufacturing and providing household vacuum solutions. Some important reasons for the popularity of Drainvac vacuum systems include:
- Patented automatic drain: Drainvac is the first vacuum product in the world that was marketed with a patented automatic draining system for wet as well as dry cleaning. Drainvac has developed and is currently marketing an entire range of central vacuum systems with the patented automatic draining technology for the domestic use as well as commercial and industrial use.
- High Suction Power: Drainvac guarantees superior suction in their vacuum products by offering water lifts of up to 190”. The suction power is strong enough to unclog a sink.
- Easy to Use: Drainvac vacuum systems are easy to use. All you have to do is plug the flexible hose to one of the vacuum system inlets and start cleaning your home.
- Reliability: Drainvac vacuum systems are extremely reliable. Drainvac vacuum systems are the only central vacuum systems in the world that come with large tanks. The tanks are made from a mixture of polyethylene, galvanized steel or stainless steel. These materials are unbreakable as well as rustproof and this is what makes the tank durable and gives it long-life.
- No Noise: Drainvac central vacuum systems will be installed at a secluded location or in your garage so that there is no noise disturbance in your home when you are operating it. Some of the Drainvac central vacuums systems are even soundproof while some of the systems produce a maximum of 58 decibels, which is as good as being quiet.
- Personalized Systems: One of the most important aspects of Drainvac vacuum systems is that they can be personalized to suit your requirements. Depending on your requirement, you can choose a system with a particular motor or suction capability, cartridge and bag, air flow, filtration capacity, water lift, noise decibel, and much more.
Specifications of the Drainvac Twin Turbo 9-Gallon System
- Square Footage 20000
- Waterlift 190
- Max Air Watts 1340
- CFM 145
- System Type Hybrid
- Product Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Unit Size Option 9-Gallon
- Capacity (Gallons) 9.00
- Color White
- Product Width (Inches) 15.00
- Product Height (Inches) 28.00
- Product Length (Inches) 15.00
- Visual Interface None
- Filter Type Caged
- Filtration silver clear
- Filter Washable? Yes
- Voltage 240
- Amps 15.50
- Decibels 63
- Utility Valve? Yes
- Motor Name Domel MOTE-32
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers