- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Elite Central Vacuum Combo Kit
The Sebo Pro ET-1 Plus power head delivers deep cleaning and flexibility. The Sebo Pro ET-1 power head brush action aggressively cleans carpeting. For hard floors and delicate rugs, the brush roller may be switched off by pressing the power switch/indicator on the top of the head. The wider L-shaped head allows for optimal cleaning and maneuverability. The extension side of the head cleans to the edge.
- Free Lifetime Maintenance!
- German Engineered Craftsmanship
- Powerful Motor Designed for Deep Cleaning
- Heavy-duty Commercial Quality
- Extra Wide 12" Cleaning Path
- Lifetime Belt Warranty
- Motor Safety Overload Protector
- L.E.D Performance Indicator Light
- 4-Level Height Adjustment
- Superior Edge Cleaning
- Sealed Bearings - No Hair Build Up
- Extra Thick Protective Bumper
- 180 Degree Swivel Neck
- Belt & Brush Shut-Off Protector
- German Designed Brush Roller
- Exclusive "Clean Out" Trap
- Super Light-Weight Design, only 5.5lbs
- Available in White, Red and Black
This is the most advanced state of the art German engineered brush roller to be invented in the vacuum industry today. The chevron design of this brush roller was tested for years of durability, longevity and overall deepest cleaning on the market today. The bristles are strategically placed in a cleaning path in which dirt, hair and dust do not escape this nozzle. The cleaning design of these components have been approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute for soil retention as well as being safe on your carpeting while making it last longer. Happy vacuuming!
This product features:
- Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment - The brush can be adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Brush Shut Off - If an obstruction jams the brush roller, an orange warning light on the power head illuminates and the brush roller stops spinning. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
- Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light - When the brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced because of maximum bristle wear, an orange warning light on the power head remains illuminated during use. The light shuts off when the condition is corrected.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning - Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller or replacing it when its bristles are worn is quickly and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
- Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off - It can clean delicate rugs or hard floors with straight suction because the brush roller can be manually switching off by pressing the green illuminated on/off button on the power head cover. Also the brush roller automatically shuts off when the suction hose is removed from its housing port or when the handle is in its upright locked position.
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers