- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Sanitaire SC5745B Commercial Upright Vacuum
The Sanitaire SC5745 B from Sanitaire is a sealed vacuum cleaner designed for commercial cleaning applications. In terms of specifications, it is identified as a bagless upright vacuum and is part of the brand’s Quiet Clean series. If you are looking for a bagless upright vacuum for commercial use, the SC5745 B will certainly be one of your top choices.
The Sanitaire Quiet Clean series refers to a group of commercial vacuums that are CRI approved and meet LEED standards. They are focused on superior filtration and durability and are developed in alignment with modern commercial cleaning needs such that they help reduce operating costs, eliminate downtime, and lessen noise – the three most common challenges that plagued commercial cleaning in the past. The SC5745 B, as well as the rest of the Quiet Clean series, is manufactured by Electrolux but are positioned under the brand Sanitaire.
Sanitaire SC5745 Overview
If you need a commercial vacuum cleaner and you have specific reasons for going bagless, then the SC5745 B from Sanitaire is a good choice. In fact, among all bagless commercial models, this is considered as one of the most affordable models.
The Sanitaire SC5745B comes with all the usual cleaning tools, such as:
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- 3:1 stretch hose
The most useful among these is the cleaning wand, which has a total reach of 10 feet. This means it is now easier to clean a room from floor all the way up to the ceiling.
Benefits for the Sanitaire SC5745 Commercial Vacuum
- With a lightweight frame, the Sanitaire SC5745 B makes commercial cleaning a lighter task.
- Since it is a bagless model, the SC5745 B is designed to make vacuum cleaning more economical as there is no need to spend extra on disposable dust bags. And since it uses washable filters, there is no need to spend on new filters too. Although more expensive than other models, this is more practical as it is cheaper to operate.
- The SC5745 B has earned the CRI Seal of Approval and meets LEED requirements.
- As part of the Quiet Clean series, the SC5745 B operates at less than 70 decibels.
- The active HEPA filter makes sure even dust particles that are 0.3 microns in size are captured.
- As a bagless model, this vacuum cleaner keeps the dust contained in a dirt cup with an extra large capacity so you can clean longer without interruption.
- Powered by a quiet commercial motor that’s rated to last long, the SC5745 B can serve you for years, working steadily and quietly at all times.
- This model is UL listed for commercial use.
- Despite being a fully equipped commercial vacuum, this unit weighs only 17 lbs.
- There is a brush view window that lets the user know when it is time to replace the belt.
- A headlight helps illuminate hard to see areas and allows you to clean even in low light rooms such as warehouses.
Green Label Approved The Sanitaire SC5745 is a Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Green Label approved vacuum made to satisfy any job requiring a higher level of filtration. The CRI Green Label signifies a superior cleaning vacuum that has passed stringent testing for soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance retention.
L.E.E.D Program Sanitaire is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council which has developed the Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) program. For a vacuum cleaner to qualify for this designation it must be CRI approved and operated below 70dB. Sanitaire Quiet Clean models qualify and are designated with the statement "Meets LEED Requirements".
Specifications of the Sanitaire SC5745B Commercial Upright Vacuum
- System Type Bagless
- Color Black
- Weight (lbs) 17.0000
- Product Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Visual Interface None
- Power Cord Length(Feet) 40.00
- Headlight Yes
- Cleaning Path (Inches) 13
- Integrated Tool Storage? Yes
- Filter Type Cartridge
- Filtration HEPA
- Filter Washable? Yes
- Sealed System Construction Yes
- Capacity (Gallons) 0.88
- Voltage 110
- Amps 10.00
- Decibels 69.00
- Max Air Watts 1200
- CFM 135.000
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers