- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Sanitaire SC5815B Commercial Upright Vacuum
Sanitaire SC5815-B: A powerful traditional upright vacuum cleaner, the SC5815-B turns the conventional into something new by adding new and improved features to the same commercial vacuum cleaning package. This is what makes it stand out as a commercial vacuum cleaner in a rather crowded market. And since it offers a sealed HEPA filtration system, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergen particles 0.3 microns in size.
The SC5815-B is part of Sanitaire’s Quiet Clean model; the Quiet Clean series is known for providing high-performance commercial vacuums that are CRI Green Label certified and that meet LEED requirements.
Sanitaire SC5815B Overview
In recent years, the environmental soundness has become quite important, and this is one of the factors that led to the development of the LEED program. This program was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to help ensure that buildings, especially commercial establishments, adhere to new environmental standards to help contribute to the green movement. One of the challenges in the green movement is the ability to maintain air cleanliness in commercial spaces, and the LEED program’s role is to set standards on which cleaning equipment are best equipped to help overcome this challenge. According to the LEED program, a vacuum cleaner has to be CRI approved and should operate only below 70 dB to prevent noise pollution just as well as it prevents air pollution.
The Sanitaire Quiet Clean models, including the SC5815-B, are some of the best options that meet the LEED requirements. Thus, they are highly recommended for use in green buildings and in commercial spaces that are being converted into green spaces.
- Oversized 3:1 stretchable hose
Sanitaire SC5815B Upright Vacuum Features
- Powerful Motor (10 amps, 1200 watts, 135 CFM)
- Filtration : Sealed HEPA means 100% of the air is filtered at a rate of 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- Dirt Capacity - 4.5 Quarts
- Containment type : Allergen disposable dust bag
- Cleaning path : Wide 15-inch cleaning path - Carpet Height Adjustment
- Cord : 40 Ft. Commercial
- Decibel Level - 69 dB
- Cleaning tools : Wand, crevice tool and dusting brush
- Hose : 3 to 1 Stretch
- Brush Roller: True balance, double ball bearing
- Brush view window
- Quiet, long life commercial motor
- UL listed for commercial use
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Meets LEED Req. : Yes
Benefits of the SC5815B Commercial Vacuum
- The washable filters mean that you don’t have to keep spending money on filters; all you have to do is wash your existing filter when it is dirty. This makes the SC5815-B ideal for companies that wish to reduce the continuous operating costs of using a vacuum cleaner for maintenance.
- Equipped with an active HEPA filtration system, this unit is guaranteed to help get rid of all sorts of dust and allergen particles, including those that are as small as 0.3 microns.
- The SC5815-B can accommodate up to 8 different heights so you can adjust your vacuum cleaner depending on the height of the carpet that you are cleaning. These adjustments also come in handy when cleaning rugs and mats and all types of carpets from low to thick pile.
- Operating at only 69 dB, the SC5815-B works quietly yet powerfully. Now, your in-house cleaning tasks don’t have to disrupt business meetings.
- Featuring a metal handle assembly with an ergonomic grip, the SC5815-B is easy to use and does not put a strain on the user’s wrist.
- The SC5815-B is UL-listed for commercial use.
- With the 10-foot reach wand, the SC5815-B can clean even hard-to-reach areas like the corners of your ceilings.
- With a 15-inch cleaning path, the SC5815-B can cover larger areas faster, thus shortening your working time.
- Helpful features such as the brush view window and the headlight all prove that Sanitaire is mindful of the little things.
- Sanitaire has partnered with ARM & HAMMER, a well-known manufacturer of vacuum dust bags that can securely hold fine allergens while also neutralizing the odor.The Carpet and Rug Institute seal of approval.
- The Sanitaire SC5815-B, like the rest of the Quiet Clean series, is priced reasonably and are designed to reduce operating costs by eliminating the use of disposable dust bags and filters.
Green Label Approved - The Sanitaire SC5815B is a Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Green Label approved vacuum made to satisfy any job requiring a higher level of filtration. The CRI Green Label signifies a superior cleaning vacuum that has passed stringent testing for soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance retention.The Carpet and Rug Institute seal of approval.
L.E.E.D Program - Sanitaire is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council which has developed the Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) program. For a vacuum cleaner to qualify for this designation it must be CRI approved and operated below 70dB. Sanitaire Quiet Clean models qualify and are designated with the statement "Meets LEED Requirements".
Specifications of the Sanitaire SC5815B Commercial Upright Vacuum
- System Type Bagged
- Color Black
- Weight (lbs) 18.0000
- Product Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Visual Interface None
- Power Cord Length(Feet) 40.00
- Ergonomic Handle Yes
- Cleaning Path (Inches) 15.00
- Integrated Tool Storage? Yes
- Filter Type Cartridge
- Filtration HEPA
- Filter Washable? Yes
- Sealed System Construction Yes
- Capacity (Gallons) 1.13
- Voltage 110
- Amps 10.00
- Decibels 69.00
- Max Air Watts 1200
- CFM 135.000
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers