- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Sanitaire SC689A Commercial Upright Vacuum
The Sanitaire SC689-A is a lightweight commercial vacuum cleaner in a bagless upright configuration. Although still part of Sanitaire’s lightweight commercial upright series, this model borrows one extra feature from another series – the Quick Kleen series. This feature is the EZ Kleen dust cup, which makes the SC689-A easier to use compared to its contemporaries. Combining key features from two of Sanitaire’s most successful collections, the SC689-A is quite impressive.
Sanitaire SC689A Overview
The SC689-A is the combination of Sanitaire’s popular EZ Kleen models from the Quick Kleen series and its bestselling lightweight upright vacs for commercial use. If you particularly appreciate the EZ Kleen dust cup system but find the Quick Kleen models too heavy, then the best option you have is the SC689-A.
Top Accessories of the Sanitaire SC689A
Take note that the SC689-A is a basic model, which means it does not ship with additional tools or attachments. It is a multi-purpose model that can tackle various applications on its own, although it would certainly be a challenge to use the SC689-A for cleaning upholstery, curtains, crevices, and tight corners without additional tools. It is also not rated for light dusting applications.
Benefits of the SC689A Commercial Vacuum
- The clear EZ Kleen dust cup allows you to see when the dust cup is full and needs to be emptied. The cup configuration also makes the vacuum cleaner easier to empty, a feature that cleaning personnel will surely appreciate.
- Consumers find the SC689-A quite easy to maneuver, thanks to its handy construction and its lightweight body, which weighs just around 14 lbs. This is definitely not Sanitaire’s lightest model, but it is undeniably one of the lightest of its kind as a full-featured bagless upright.
- With a 30-foot power cord, this vacuum cleaner can clean large commercial spaces conveniently and continuously without the downtime involved in changing plugs.
- The SC689-A is UL-listed for commercial use and is dubbed as ideal for use in the hospitality industry, such as in hotels and motels. It also meets stringent OSHA standards for use in commercial applications.
- Price-wise, the SC689-A makes a reasonable investment as its inexpensive price does not compromise the quality of its performance.
- Sanitaire used a maintenance-free 5-amp motor to power up the SC689-A, while the 3-wire cord can also stand up to tough workloads.
- The SC689-A is protected on all sides with a wide clear bumper so you don’t have to worry about scratching the machine or your walls and furniture as you move the appliance around.
Sanitaire SC689A Upright Vacuum Features
- Powerful 5.0 Amp / 600 watt / 120 cfm
- Lightweight Commercial Vacuum
- Dust Cup System : The quick release latch system allows the dust cup to pivot away from the bag making it easy to empty.
- Dust cup capacity : 1.9 dry qt.
- Cleaning path : 12 Inch Width
- Cord Length : 30'
- Sound level at the operator : 78 dB
- Brushroll : True balance, double ball bearing
- Product weight : 14 lbs.
- UL Listed For Commercial Use
- Don't forget to order your VacuBumper (Order to the right)
- 4 Level Carpet Height Adjustment
- E-Z Kleen Dust Cup
- Adjustable 3-Position Handle
- Protective Vinyl Bumper
- Chrome Steel Handle
- 1 Year Warranty
Specifications of the Sanitaire SC689A Commercial Upright Vacuum
- System Type Bagless
- Color Black
- Weight (lbs) 14.0000
- Product Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Protective Bumper? Yes
- Visual Interface None
- Power Cord Length(Feet) 30.00
- Cleaning Path (Inches) 12.00
- Capacity (Gallons) 0.48
- Voltage 110
- Amps 5.00
- Decibels 78.00
- Max Air Watts 600
- CFM 120.000
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers