- Customer Reviews (0)
- Question & Answers (0)
Read about the Sanitaire SC9050D Commercial Upright Vacuum
The SC9050D is one of Sanitaire’s lightweight commercial vacuum series. If you find Sanitaire’s other commercial vacuums too heavy, the lightweight series is the ideal solution for you. Built to perform just like any other commercial-grade vacuum, this model can tackle demanding tasks minus the weight. The lightweight body, courtesy of the lighter materials used during construction, offers a more seamless vacuuming experience for the user.
The secret behind the lightweight body of the SC9050D and the rest of the lightweight commercial upright vacs offered by Sanitaire is that the frame is made of magnesium, a highly resilient material that can provide the same lasting durability of the usual materials used in vacuum construction. Despite its durability, however, magnesium is 75% lighter than steel and 33% lighter even than aluminum. So if you think aluminum vacs are already light, you’ve got another thought coming. Nevertheless, magnesium has the dimensional stability, anti-corrosion properties, and the strength that are all so important in an appliance that you’d expect to last long.
Sanitaire SC9050D Overview
If you are looking for a commercial vacuum and is not very particular on LEED requirements, this CRI approved lightweight upright vac is an ideal choice especially if you prefer to spare the user from a lot of strain and effort.
The SC9050D is equipped with a True Balance double ball bearing brush roll, which is the same tool that comes with the other Sanitaire upright vacs. This brush roller is known for being especially effective in deep cleaning carpets as it is capable of removing even stubborn dirt and dust off carpet fibers.
Benefits for the SC9050D Commercial Vacuum
- The key advantage of the SC9050D lies in its weight, or lack of it. This commercial vacuum weighs only 10.7 lbs., which is 7 to 8 lbs. lighter than Sanitaire’s other commercial units.
- Despite the lightweight construction, this model is UL listed for commercial use.
- The SC9050D shares interchangeable parts with other Sanitaire upright vacs.
- This model also comes with a unique plug design that allows a damaged cord to be easily replaced.
- The SC9050D is CRI Green Clean certified.
- This unit uses a unique synthetic media filtration system that can remove up to 96.75% of allergens that are as tiny as 0.3 microns.
- With a 6.6 dry qt. capacity, the SC9050D can work consistently and continuously without interruption. You will only need to empty and replace the dust bag once in a while.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute seal of approval.
- There is an easy access dual zipper bag that makes installation and removal of the dust bag easy.
- Although 3 years don’t compare to the 7 to 10 years of warranty offered by other brands, it is a longer warranty period than the 1 to 2 years that Sanitaire offers along with its other commercial vacs.
Green Label Approved - The Sanitaire SC9050D is a Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Green Label approved vacuum made to satisfy any job requiring a higher level of filtration. The CRI Green Label signifies a superior cleaning vacuum that has passed stringent testing for soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance retention.
Sanitaire SC9050B Upright Vacuum Features
- Powerful 5 Amps/600 Watts/120 CFM
- CRI Green Clean Approved!
- Filtration: Synthetic media filter 96.75% of allergens down to 0.3 microns.
- Dust bag capacity: 6.6 dry qt.
- Dust bag installation: Easy access dual zipper bag
- Cleaning path: 12"
- Cord length: 30' quick change
- Sound level at operator: 78 dB
- Cleaning Tools: Not available
- Hose: Not available
- Brushroll: True Balance, double ball bearing
- Product weight: 10.7 lbs
- Durable All Wood Brush Roller
- UL Listed for Commercial Use
- Disposable Dust Bags
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Not for hard floors
The Sanitaire® Commercial Limited Warranty
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
Your Sanitaire commercial cleaner is warranted to be free from all defects in material and workmanship in normal use FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS (Models SC678, SC679, SC689 are warranted for ONE YEAR). The warranty is granted only to the original purchaser of the cleaner. The warranty is subject to the following provisions.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Parts of the cleaner that require replacement under normal use, such as bumpers, filters, bristle strips, bags, belts, light bulbs and hoses. Damages or malfunctions caused by negligence, abuse, or use not in accordance with Owner’s Guide. Defects or damages caused by unauthorized service.
The E.H.C.P. Company will, at its option, repair or replace a defective cleaner or cleaner part that is covered by this warranty. As a matter of warranty policy, the E.H.C.P. Company will not refund the consumer’s purchase price.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service you must return the defective cleaner or cleaner part along with proof of purchase to any Sanitaire Authorized Warranty Station. You will find the nearest location in the Yellow Pages under “Vacuum Cleaners-Service and Repair.” Be certain that the Warranty Station is “Sanitaire Authorized.”
For the location of the nearest Sanitaire Authorized Warranty Station or for service information, telephone toll free: 1-800-800-8975 or write to:
807 North Main Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
If it is necessary to ship the cleaner outside your community to obtain warranty repair, you must pay the shipping charges to the Sanitaire Authorized Warranty Station. Return shipping charges will be paid by the Warranty Station. When returning parts for repair, please include the model, type, and serial numbers from the data plate on the cleaner.
FURTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Any warranty that may be implied in connection with your purchase or use of the cleaner, including any warranty of MERCHANT ABILITY or any warranty for FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE is limited to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Specifications of the Sanitaire SC9050D Commercial Upright Vacuum
- System Type Bagged
- Color Grey
- Weight (lbs) 10.7000
- Product Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Visual Interface None
- Power Cord Length(Feet) 30.00
- Cleaning Path (Inches) 12
- Capacity (Gallons) 1.65
- Voltage 110
- Amps 5.00
- Decibels 78.00
- Max Air Watts 600
- CFM 120.000
Write Your Own Review
Question & Answers