Why Miele Household Vacuums Set the Standard
Mielewas founded in Gutersloh, Germany and produced its first vacuum cleaner in 1927. They then went on to become, “the only premium brand in the household appliance industry represented on all five continents.” Today, the company employs more than 15,000 people worldwide and strives for sustainable growth. Managers train their dealers to provide customers with expert advice and high-quality cleaning equipment.
One of the company’s main goals is to produce durable vacuum cleaners that conserve energy, and you can see this reflected in their 2007 award as the most successful company in Germany. Executives of the company want customers to have complete confidence in their high-quality appliances. By reviewing the company’s mission and vision, we learn their motto “Forever Better” which they apply to every product they manufacture.
Miele builds its vacuum cleaners to last at least 20 years and specializes in cleaners that benefit allergy sufferers, and all upright and canister models ooze quality and durability anyone can all appreciate. Keep reading to see all the benefits this brand provides to its users.
Benefits of Miele Upright and Canister Vacuum Cleaners
What benefits do Miele vacuum cleaners offer that other companies do not provide? At first glance, all the major vacuum brands look alike or very similar. However, under the surface, you will find some desirable differences that may persuade you to purchase a Miele the next time you need a new vacuum cleaner. Miele vacuums provide:
- Enough suction and power to effectively remove debris, dirt, and dust from all floors
- Gentle cleaning brushes that do not damage hard flooring
- High-quality and durability backed by an incredible warranty
- Premium-quality accessories, tools, and attachments to reach any area
- The highest quality air filtration system available
- Models specially made for pet owners
Their Reviews Tell the Story You Want to Hear
One of the best ways to shop for vacuum cleaners is to read their reviews on major sites. According to Best Reviews.Guide, the Electric+ Canister Marine Blue model pictured here rates 9.7/10. If you prefer a canister vacuum, you should consider this model for your home or office needs. It currently sells for $699, but you can always keep an eye out for sale prices on our site.
If you would rather have an upright vacuum, look at the Miele Dynamic U1 Powerline. It is also highly rated and very popular for home and office use. Additionally, this vacuum is available in a Cat & Dog version for pet owners.
Both the upright and canister models have durable accessories, tools, and attachments to clean any area in your home or office effectively, and the ten best Miele models average 8.5/10, which is higher than other brands’ top ten. All Miele vacuums have enjoyed success for many years because they offer innovation, power, and practicality. Their warranties are outstanding and will bring peace of mind for years to come.
Things to Keep In Mind When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
Since there are many different models of vacuum cleaners on the market today, how do you know which one to buy? Here are some suggestions to help make the best choice:
- The size of your budget for appliances is the place to start. However, you may want to save a little more and upgrade to a higher quality vacuum once you discover what it can do for your home.
- Consider the size of your home and how often you vacuum it. A large home with frequent vacuuming needs will require a more powerful and higher-quality vacuum.
- Think about the types of surfaces you want to clean in addition to carpets. Do you have hard floors made of laminate, hardwood, tile, or marble? Will you vacuum furniture, curtains, blinds, and ceiling fans? Attachments are available to clean all these surfaces.
- Consider the amount of dust and dirt in your home. If you have children, a dog, or a cat that stir up a lot of particles, look for a cat and dog model with an effective HEPA filter.
If you have limited physical strength, we suggest ordering a lightweight model for easy maneuvering. Additionally, you must decide if you want a bagless or bag vacuum cleaner. Pro Tip: Don’t purchase a vacuum without first identifying the amount of noise it generates. Buying a machine that creates less than 80 decibels of noise will protect your ears. Canister models produce less noise than upright models.
Ultimately, you must look for the style of vacuum you prefer with an affordable price.
Where to Shop for Miele Appliances
Purchasing a vacuum cleaner online is easy with ThinkVacuums.com, and our extensive line of brands, models, accessories, and parts provides everything you need. We offer only high-quality products and excellent customer service to meet your home or office needs, and our website and staff have all the information you need to make the right vacuum decision.