Answering the Top Three Vacuum Questions
For many of us, the dream of a clean home during the spring season never comes true. Just imagine the spring visits of family and friends, the annual backyard BBQ, food preparation of all your favorites and the cocktail parties of wine spills scattered all over the house makes it nearly impossible to get your home cleaned. Believe it or not, every home — whether it is a beach house, townhouse, or single-family home — gets dirty and messy.
Wow! Who knows right. Fortunately for all of us, if you want your house to stay clutter-free including trash, dust bunnies and dirt its time to purchase your vacuum cleaner at Think Vacuums in Coral Springs, Florida. Don’t continue to be overwhelmed by those crazy messes in your home from leftovers, birthday gifts to wine and juice watermarks.
We know no one likes a dirty home that is filled with clutter, trash or dirt all around. You may be confused about the type of vacuum to get for your home. Well look no further Think Vacuums have provided some questions to ask when it comes to cleaning your home with Beam Vacuums.
How Does a Beam Central Vacuum System Work?
We all of heard the expression, a healthy home is a happy home. With powerful suction, lightweight, versatile convenience, and durability. They’re are designed to help remove dirt, dust, allergens and other debris from your living space.
What are perks of owning a Think Vacuum Unit?
- Quietly Powerful: Beam power units are considered the best when it comes to cleaning and ingenuity. The power units consist of the patented Quiet Pak™ sound insulation system, which makes it one of the quietest central vacuum power units in the industry.
- Self-Cleaning: We have some vacuums with a built-in self-cleaning feature. Basically, the system consists of self-cleaning vacuum filters made from GORE-TEX® fabric and this enables the Beam® central vacuum systems to clinically remove or reduce allergy symptoms.
- Cyclonic Filtration: Our vacuums uses cyclonic forces for separating large dirt particles as well as allergens from the vacuumed indoor air. The built-in permanent filter in the vacuum system can remove small and invisible particles with a stunning 98% efficiency rate. Most models come with a Paper Bag option.
- HEPA Filter: The HEPA self-cleaning filter in vacuum systems can clean itself whenever the system is turned off. The HEPA filter removes 98% of particles at .3microns in diameter and the HEPA Filter helps extend the life of the motor. No bags are required and it has a lifetime warranty.
- Zero Replacements: If you are using a vacuum system then you will never have to worry about cleaning or changing the filters or screens.
- On-Guard™: Vacuums consist of On-Guard™ dirt receptacle, which has been infused with an anti-microbial agent known as AlphaSan®. This helps in preventing the growth of bacteria in the bucket itself. As a result, there is no loss of power when the bucket gets filled up. This allows the vacuum system unit to maintain high levels of performance for longer periods of time.
- Complete Systems: Vacuums are complete units that are not only affordable but attractive as well. These systems can be used effectively for residential purposes as well as for the commercial sector. All Beam systems consist of a power unit, hose, power brush, dirt collection receptacle, and other cleaning accessories. You will also receive a detailed installation manual and video for installing it.
What are the benefits of a central vacuum?
With Beam, vacuuming is light housekeeping, not a weight-lifting exercise or obstacle course. Move easily from task to task, level to level, floor to ceiling, and upstairs, with Beam’s hoses and ergonomic tools. The quiet way to clean is through our Beam electric powerheads are quieter than most household sounds. Vacuum whenever you want without disturbing the peace and tranquility of your home.
With the motor located away from the living area, the quiet hush of airflow is all you'll hear. Vacuum whenever you want without disturbing anyone's activities or sleep. A built-in BEAM Central Vacuum System is easy to maneuver around furniture and doorways, upstairs, and from room to room without having to lift a heavy upright vacuum or drag a canister around behind you. With convenient cleaning tools on board, you always have the right tool for the job.