Aggresor central vacuum systems are counted among the best in America. Aggresor central vacuum systems are one of the only ones in the world that come with a “5-star filtration system”. Aggresor has put a lot of emphasis on the strength of the motor used in their vacuum systems and thus is able to provide maximum cleaning power compared to other systems.
Top Aggresor Central Vacuum Products by Model: Click Model For Aggresor Parts
Aggresor AG298 Discontinued 500 Air-Watts
Aggresor A6 Discontinued 550 Air-Watts
Aggresor A3 Discontinued 500 Air-Watts Version
What were the Benefits of owning an Aggresor Central Vacuum Unit?
There is a wide variety of Aggresor central vacuum systems to choose from. One of the most popular brands in America, Aggresor units have been manufactured in such a way that they provide high filtration for a completely clean environment. Here are some of the important reasons for investing in Aggresor central vacuum systems:
- Special Features: Aggresor central vacuum systems are available with several notable features. The outstanding features of these vacuum systems include an anti-vibration molded gasket as well as exceptional soundproofing. As a result, when the central vacuum system is installed in the garage, there is almost zero noise in the living environment.
- Special Attachment Kits All Aggresor central vacuum systems are available with complete attachment kits to make cleaning an easy affair for you. Some of the tools that are there in the kit include an electric powered brush, air driven brush, stretch hose (6 to 27ft), telescopic wand, deluxe 12-inch brush (or wheeled brush for pet hair friendly version), non-abrasive hard floor tool with vinyl brushes, 30 and 35-foot electric vacuum hose, low voltage hose, microfiber cleaning pad, and much more.
- 5 Star Filtration and HEPA Filter All Aggresor central vacuum systems are built around a 5-star filtration system that has been designed specifically for people suffering from allergy or asthma. This filtration system can filter up to 0.1 microns and helps in increasing the life of the vacuum filter.
- Strong Motor: The Aggresor central vacuums have strong motors that have maximum suction power ranging from 500 Airwatts to 640 Airwatts. There are two types of motors used in these systems: Ametek-Lamb Motor and Cinderson Chinese Motor. These super strong motors will help you to take out dirt and dust from almost any part of your home and offer complete and efficient cleaning of your home.
- Easy to Install: The Aggresor central vacuums can be easily installed within your home or outside in the garage. These vacuum systems have been manufactured using high standard materials including stainless steel to make them durable and help them to perform for a longer period of time. The central vacuum systems by Aggresor have been created for new homes as well as old homes. There are central vacuum systems available for small homes, Medium sized homes, as well as large homes.
- Warranty: Aggresor offers 5 years warranty on all central vacuum systems. You will find a 7-year warranty on their Alpine central vacuum motors and a 15-year warranty on the motor of Everest, Sierra, and Fiji models on various Aggresor retail outlets.
Aggresor central vacuum systems are counted among the most popular brands in America. You can rest assured knowing you have a reliable product with a 5.0 Star Filtration for a cleaner home.
Can I Upgrade My Aggresor Central Vacuum Accessories Or Replace My Power Unit?
Absolutely! At ThinkVacuums.com we carry a large selection of replacement parts, hoses, and motors that will work with your existing Aggresor central vacuum system. If you prefer to upgrade your power unit, we will be happy to give you a recommendation based on your home size and cleaning preferences. Just give us a call at 1-800-322-2965 and one of our expert customer service technicians will be happy to help you find the right central vacuum power unit for your unique needs.