Terms & Agreements
ThinkVacuums Terms & Agreements
- You must contact us within 30 days to take advantage of our 30-Day Return Guarantee. This guarantee is on all products apart from certain Special Ordered Products, Commercial Vacuums, Complete Packages, and Installation Kits*, Motors, Relays, Hide-A-Hose Products, Intervac Items and Vroom Central Vacuum Products.
- Returned merchandise must be in new resalable condition with original packaging, manuals, and materials. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We can issue a return label and, in this case, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. There is a 10% restocking fee for all items (restocking fees up to 50% may apply if merchandise is not in new condition), less the initial shipping charges. If the complete order is returned that qualifies for free shipping, a credit will be issued less the initial shipping charges covered to send out the merchandise to you at no charge under our free shipping on orders $50 or more
- . No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- *Non-Refundable Items: ALL Commercial Vacuums, Sanitaire Products, and Central Vacuum Motors and Central Vacuum Relays Are Non-Refundable. All Sanitaire Models (Including, but not limited to) SC6075, SC6085, SC6088, SC6092, SC6095, SC6066, SC6065, SC6093, SC6200A, SC6210, SC6220, SC435A, 6003, 6005, 6010, 6015, 6020, 6025, 6030, 6035, 6045, SC535, SC530, SC412 cannot be returned once purchased. Used or unused, there will be no refunds due to special drop-shipping from the company. Intervac, Vroom, and Hide-A-Hose replacement parts are non-refundable as thinkvacuums.com must order these as an order directly from our supplier. Due to the nature of these items, all sales are final.
- *This also applies to all specially ordered items that are not normally sold on our website such as all relay boards, specialty parts, etc. that require a special drop ship process.
- Item(s) sent back under false pretenses will not receive credit and the item will need to be shipped back at the customers' expense. This includes sending items back with a Return Authorization number that does not match the item the R/A number was issued for.
- We will issue you an RA number, so be sure to write it on the outside of the shipping box or on a separate label, not on the actual product package, to help keep the packaging in new condition.
- For your protection, returns should be insured, and a signature required for proof of receipt of delivery. ThinkVacuums.com is not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- Please print out a copy of your order and/or write your name, address, and phone number on a piece of paper and include it along with the returned package.
- Products ordered in error can be returned or exchanged with the understanding that shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items ordered in error that are returned will be credited back less the initial shipping costs if no exchange is being made. Restocking fees of up to 50% may apply if merchandise is not in new condition. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
All Returns And/or Exchanges Are To Be Addressed To:
9855 W. Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Damaged & Defective Items
All items damaged or defective from the initial shipment must be reported to us within 30 days of receiving the merchandise. Items reported must be sent back for inspection before a new replacement item is sent. Upon receipt of all returned items, our technicians will test and evaluate every item to determine if the item is damaged or defective. If the item is found to be damaged or defective by our technicians, you will be sent a new item immediately. Only after this evaluation process will any credits be given, or new items sent. Important Note: Any products found to be defective after 30 days from the purchase date; shipping and handling to and from our facility for warranty inspection must be covered by the consumer. These items will be treated as products covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Customers need to verify the receipt of all items at the time their order is received. Any missing items must be reported to Thinkvacuums.com within 30 days of receipt. This does not include any back-ordered items and only applies to orders that have been filled in full. Any damaged merchandise must be reported directly to Thinkvacuums.com within 30 days of receipt. We can not send merchandise that is missing past 30 days of delivery as we must cross-reference inventory to determine proper shortage issues.
When an order is placed, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us immediately by phone to cancel. Email is not sufficient for order cancellation. All orders are processed as quickly as possible during business hours and once shipped, the order cannot be canceled, rerouted nor stopped.
Orders that have already been shipped cannot be changed. We will work with you to make sure you get what you need as quickly as possible. The customer must refuse the package at the door to receive a refund; otherwise, you are responsible for the return postage of the item(s) and are required to contact us for an RMA number before you return the items.
There will be a $20 restocking fee for all cancellations, with an additional $15 for door refusal or inability to accept/sign for the delivery.
All our products carry the standard factory guarantees and warranties. If you cannot find an authorized dealer of that brand to repair your product that is under warranty, you may send the product back to Thinkvacuums.com and we will repair it for you. We do not warranty user damage. The shipment back to Thinkvacuums.com must be paid for by the purchaser. Keep all receipts for warranty purposes. If you have returned merchandise that has been deemed as non-repairable, you may request to have that merchandise returned to you at your expense.
Important Note: ThinkVacuums.com offers free technical support via phone and email to our customers. If you hire an installer or handyman, ThinkVacuums.com is not responsible for any labor charges you incur during installation or troubleshooting any products purchased through our company. We are more than happy to aid our customers or your installer, but we are not liable for reimbursement for any labor charges. We honor all warranties given by the manufacturers and through ThinkVacuums.com. Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced, but ThinkVacuums.com cannot pay for any in-home repairs to your product or products.
Pricing & Typo Errors
100% Lowest Price Match!
We match the lowest prices on central vacuums, vacuum cleaners, parts, and vacuum accessories. In most cases, ThinkVacuums.com will not only match the lowest prices but we will beat them! Our goal is to be fair to our customers and offer the best/lowest prices available. Call us today at 1.800.322.2965 if you have any questions. To qualify for the lowest price match guarantee - Items must currently be in stock and sold from qualified internet dealers. This excludes but is not limited to a product that is in an auction, refurbished, open box, used or damaged, has rebates, coupons, personal sale, etc.
ThinkVacuums.com holds itself to the utmost integrity and strives to provide its customers with accurate product information and the lowest prices. In an effort to continue offering the best prices - If any product(s) at ThinkVacuums.com has an incorrect price or lists incorrect information due to typographical error, ThinkVacuums.com has the right to cancel or refuse any order(s) placed for product(s) listed on ThinkVacuums.com
Orders typically ship within 24-72 hours after the order has been received. Items that are not in stock will be shipped immediately once in stock. Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following business day. We at ThinkVacuums.com work diligently in an attempt to get your order processed in a timely manner. All orders of $50 dollars or greater will be shipped free of charge to the purchaser. This excludes central vacuum piping and installation kits that include pipe. Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground and/or through The United States Postal Service at our discretion within the Contiguous U.S. unless otherwise stated. Orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii will require an additional shipping rate. As soon as the order is received, our system generates an estimated shipping charge, if there is an additional charge a member of our staff will contact you with the additional rate to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Smaller packaged orders less than 3 lbs. will typically ship via USPS. For expedited shipping please call us at 954-341-6072 for shipping rates. UPS will not deliver P.O. Boxes, APO’s, or FPO’s. If you cannot get USPS to deliver at your residence and need the order shipped via UPS please indicate this in the comment section of your order or contact our friendly staff at 1.800.322.2965
All orders for items that are not on the site are considered "Special Orders" and will be charged an additional handling charge of $14.95.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. There is no credit card surcharge. We also accept Debit Cards, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders. Personal Checks are accepted but must first clear the bank before any products will be shipped (this typically takes 7 to 10 days).
We charge sales tax in Florida, Vermont, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana
Security and Privacy
- Your information will NEVER be sold to anybody, for any reason.
- Any transmission of data will ALWAYS be encrypted and secured.
- ThinkVacuums does not store any credit card numbers. Your card is sent over an SSL connection to be processed by a credit card processing company.
Thinkvacuums.com understands concerns about where and how information is used, and we respect your personal information and privacy. We have many hardware and software technologies in place, including state-of-the-art data encryption and accredited monitoring services to protect your information. We guarantee that when you visit our website and/or buy our products, your personal information will be kept confidential, and nobody can see or use any of your information under any circumstances.
We hate spam emails just as much as you do! Your email address is only used to notify you of your transaction details, for contact information, and We will occasionally send you information on products and promotions. We present the option not to receive these types of communications. The email addresses we have on file for our customers are never sold, rented, or disclosed to ANY third-party company.
We use a browser technology called "cookies" to temporarily store your browsing session information. Cookies are tiny files on your computer used by your web browser to remember certain information about your visit to our website, such as how you found us, which pages you're browsing, and remembering what is in your shopping cart. We use this information to make our website better for you and to improve your experience with Thinkvacuums. You can set your browser's security settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to decide whether or not you want to accept it. Note that if you deny the cookie, your shopping cart will not be saved once you leave the page of the item you want, and our shopping cart system will not allow you to finalize the transaction. Our cookies do not store any personal information whatsoever, only anonymous data related to the website.
Shopping Cart and Purchase History:
When you purchase an item from our website, we ask for your name, email address, phone number(s), and billing/shipping addresses to create shipping labels, invoices, and packing slips, and to communicate with you about the status of your order. These are stored, and encrypted, into our computer systems to provide you with faster repeat purchases. Your transaction history is also stored to allow us to provide faster support should you need it. If we know what you ordered, we can help you faster!
Credit Card Information:
Credit card numbers are not stored and are encrypted when they are processed. Period. Not even we can see your entire credit card number, only you and our credit card processing company can see it. We do this to prevent credit card fraud and other security vulnerabilities. We really take this seriously.
For more information on any of our policies, give us a call at 800-322-2965.
Like any business, we spend a lot of time and effort making this website as good and user-friendly as we can. As such, we protect our content with copyrights to prevent people from stealing our work. All images are property of ThinkVacuums.com and cannot be copied or reproduced without the prior consent of the copyright owner, ThinkVacuums.com
|U.S. Ground Map Results|