When Should I Buy a New Central Vacuum?
If you are asking yourself, “How do I know if I should buy a new central vacuum, you are in the right place. There are two approaches to take with this question: 1) Replacing an existing central vacuum system and 2) Replacing the use of an upright or portable vacuum cleaner. Central vacuums have many benefits, and their cost is affordable.
Replacing an Existing System
If your old central vacuum system is giving you a lot of problems, it may be time to replace it.
- If you are experiencing frequent service calls, you need to stop spending money on it.
- Are you paying too much for repairs – parts and labor?
- Is your old system simply worn out and inefficient?
- Is it difficult to find replacement parts? Has the warranty expired?
One or more of these issues are good reasons to buy a new central vacuum system. Keep in mind that the pipes in the walls and/or under the floors may still be in good working order. If this is the case, you may only need to replace the power head and the canister.
Replacing Your Upright Vacuum
There is another set of questions to ask about vacuuming your floors, furniture, and stairs.
- Are you tired of pulling the vacuum and cord from room to room?
- Do you purchase a new upright cleaner every few years?
- Does your current upright fail to adequately clean the floors?
- Do you want more convenience in vacuuming your home?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all of these questions, it’s time to buy a central vacuum system.
Benefits of a Central Vacuum System
Now that you know it’s time to buy a new central vacuum, you should know how it will benefit you, your home, and everyone that lives there. it provides is well worth the price you will pay for a leading brand and model. Let’s take a closer look at them.
You, Your Family, and Guests
A central vacuum system does not require you to move the cleaner and its cord from room to room and area to area. You just detach the hose from the wall outlet and carry it and its attachment to the next room. The hose is lightweight and easy to take to the following cleaning area. The attachments are also lightweight and very effective for cleaning any type of carpet or flooring material, furniture, and stairs. This type of vacuum is super easy to use.
This type of cleaner is more powerful than an upright or canister vacuum. It deep cleans as it pulls more dust, lint, pet dander, sand, and dirt out of carpets. It’s also easier to use in tight places where an upright vacuum can’t reach. Attachments are available for any cleaner need that may arise.
Cleaner floors, furniture, and stairs mean cleaner air to breathe. Anyone who lives in or visits your home that has respiratory problems will benefit. It can mean less sneezing, coughing, and headaches. Pets can create a dirtier house. A central vacuum also reduces this issue.
Your Home Will Also Benefit
By using your central vacuum often, the floors will not only stay cleaner, they will look cleaner, and last longer. This also applies to your furniture, stairs, blinds, and ceiling fans. A central vacuum produces minimal noise in the home. Homes with central vacuums smell cleaner than those without them. They are also smart investments and will increase the value of your home.
Cost of Central Vacuum Systems
The cost of central vacuum systems will fit most anyone’s home budget. They work equally as well in small homes and large homes. Take for example, the number one selling central vacuum system in America. It performs efficiently and comes in several models:
- Starter package for homes up to 2,000 sq. ft. – Cost: $1,040
- Builders package for homes up to 3,500 sq. ft. – Cost: $1,500
- Pet Vac package for homes up to 6,500 sq. ft. – Cost: $1,700
- Elite package for homes up to 9,000 sq. ft. – Cost: $1,815
- Ultimate package for homes up to 9,500 sq. ft. – Cost: $2,200
- Estate package for homes up to 12,00 sq. ft. – Cost: $2,595
You can see this brand’s prices range from $1,040 to $2,595. They come in a complete kit with everything you need including the vacuum system, piping, and everything you need. Now it’s time to make a decision. You can find more brands and models at . Check out their to help make a decision.