Make Vacuuming Easier with a Backpack Model
Does anyone really love vacuuming their house or office? Make vacuuming easier and more enjoyable with a quality backpack vacuum cleaner. Backpack users report that they can clean their homes more thoroughly and with less effort compared to an upright or canister model. Keep reading to find out why you should investigate this cleaning machine.
Homeowners Love Them
Buy a leading brand of backpack such as ProTeam or Clean Obsessed, and you’ll find that you can be so much more productive because of their mobility. Allergy sufferers also love them because they capture more allergens and dirt than competitor models. Anyone who tries a backpack vacuum will immediately see it is more ergonomic than other styles. Additionally, the following benefits may convince you that this style vacuum is the one for you:
- Backpacks are lightweight and not awkward to use.
- They rest in the middle of your back and distribute the weight evenly.
- Backpack vacuums are created with a comfort factor with you in mind.
- Being mobile and portable is welcomed by thousands of users.
- They are very effective for cleaning corners, heights, and tight places.
In addition to being ergonomic, they offer powerful suction and high-quality filtration, and their noise-suppressing insulation in the housing makes them quieter than uprights and canisters. Backpacks offer larger dirt capacity than uprights, which means you don’t need to empty them as often. These models are especially useful for cleaning out closets, utility rooms, and garages – something that is difficult to do with a canister or upright vacuum.
If you have enough good reasons to buy something, you will probably take the step. Here are a few more advantages that backpack vacuums can bring to your home:
- Clean difficult places that most homeowners overlook – It’s easy to clean the edges and corners of baseboards and intersections of walls without bending over. Just add the crevice tool and go to work. Add an extension wand and clean the walls all the way to the ceilings. With a backpack model, you can safely reach ceiling vents, blinds, and ceiling fans without standing on a chair or stool.
- Cleaning speed is a factor – Their powerful motors and ease of use allow you to clean rooms faster and in one pass. Efficiency and effectiveness are much higher than upright and canister vacuums. Additionally, using a backpack is less tiring and is easier on the neck, back, shoulders, and arms than other types.
- HEPA filtration is a bonus – HEPA filtration is available in many models to remove 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in diameter. These filters are made of fiberglass that catches smaller particles than other kinds of vacuums. Anyone suffering from allergies, COPD, asthma, or other respiratory disorders will experience better health through cleaner air with HEPA filters.
With a little practice, you will master maneuvering down hallways and up stairways. By understanding the size of the appliance on your back, you can also get into and out of tight places with ease. There’s nothing like trying out the real thing. If you know someone who has a backpack vacuum, ask them to show you how to use it and practice with it in a room. Click here for ideas on effective vacuuming.
Custodians Welcome Them
Custodians in any industry welcome backpack vacuums for the same reasons homeowners love them. Custodial managers and business owners recognize the importance of regular office vacuuming and that brands such as Clean Obsessed are more cost-effective to use and more durable than upright and canister models. These benefits are also appreciated:
- Fewer vacuums are needed because employees get the work done faster.
- Backpacks are more durable, which means you will buy fewer units over the years.
- They have fewer working parts and require less repair and maintenance.
- All the above benefits save money that can be used elsewhere in the business.
Backpack vacuums are great for stairs and hallways, where upright and canister vacuums would be out of the question to use. Custodians like the idea they need less frequent emptying because of the larger dirt capacity. They save time that you can then use on other important work duties.
You Can Have One
Backpack vacuums are not just for commercial and industrial use. Homeowners are buying them in record numbers to take advantage of their obvious benefits. A high-quality model is within the same price range as quality upright and canister vacuums. You get more for the same money with a ProTeam backpack, and you will discover it has more cleaning applications than other types of vacuum cleaners.
ThinkVacuums.com carries an extensive line of backpack, upright, canister, and central vacuums for your shopping convenience and pleasure. We are also a leading supplier of tools, accessories, attachments, and parts for all brands and models of vacuums. One of our vacuum experts can answer your questions and help you select the right backpack vacuum for your home or business needs. Call us toll-free at 1.877.449.0896.