The Benefits of Using a Top-Rated Sanitaire Canister Vacuum Make Buying One an Easy Decision
In case you’re not familiar with the Sanitaire brand, you will enjoy knowing it has a reputation for quality and durability. Over the last 40 years, their canister vacuums have been the most popular models for private commercial cleaners, and they continue to crush the competition. They are versatile enough to handle small to large, heavy-duty cleaning jobs.
However, Sanitaire canister vacuums are not just for commercial use anymore; they make powerful home cleaning machines as well. Their portable vacuums provide exceptional performance, productivity, and cost-effectiveness. You will never have to worry about your vacuum as a network of more than 1,500 service centers across the United States backs each unit. Sanitaire vacuums are engineered to simplify maintenance, lower operating costs, and reduce downtime. Additionally, the all-new DuraLux dual motor is the best on the market today for performance and long life. The strength of these vacuums is cleaning carpets, and they do that exceptionally well. You won’t find a better carpet cleaning machine on the market for the price.
You Cannot Overlook the Benefits of Canister Vacuums
Canister vacuums are viable alternatives to upright and backpack cleaners. After looking over this list of benefits, we think you will agree they are worth considering:
- Very maneuverable, ergonomic, and have extended reach.
- Many people prefer canisters over uprights and backpacks for ease of use.
- Wheels that create even distribution of the unit’s weight allow for a larger motor.
- Canister models can be a better choice for keeping indoor air cleaner.
- They have sealed bodies that let less dust leak out.
- Canisters have fewer moving parts that need replacing or repair.
- This type of vacuum has no belts to change.
- There are no roller brushes that get tangled with hair, string, and other items.
- Filters are easier to change, which encourages users to change them on schedule.
- Canisters are ideal for detail work, such as cleaning stairways.
- Canister models put less strain on users than upright models because the hose, wand, and tools are lightweight.
- This type of vacuums produces less strain on the neck, back, arms, and shoulders as you don’t need to stretch as far to clean high places and objects.
- Canisters are much easier to use under and behind furniture, and this means hard-to-reach areas get cleaned more often.
- Canister vacuums clean carpets thoroughly, even those with a deep pile.
- All are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and meet LEED requirements.
- Canister models are quieter than uprights with premium QuietClean® features rated at 70 decibels or less.
- Since they are so durable and last for years, you will save money by not rebuying and repairing them often.
- They reach every surface, corner, furniture style, and crevice to maximum performance.
- If you buy one for commercial use, your employees will love their lighter weight, portability, cushioned harnesses, and maneuverability.
Here are some great tips for getting the most out of your vacuum.
What Sanitaire Has to Offer Will Amaze You
According to Best Reviews Guide, Sanitaire canisters rate 9.8 out of 10.0. These robust vacuums are a combination of strength, power, and durability that other brands don’t measure up to. Sanitaire canister vacuums come standard with 1,000 air watt motors and HEPA approved filters. Large-capacity bags mean less time emptying and replacing them. A wide variety of tools, attachments, accessories, and parts makes this a versatile cleaning machine. They are ideal for quick and efficient cleaning, and the top handle allows you to take the vacuum virtually anywhere. Once you get used to a canister model, you may never want anything else. Whether you’re dusting, cleaning corners, vacuuming carpets, cleaning furniture, or other hard-to-reach areas, you can’t go wrong with a Sanitaire canister vacuum cleaner. Once you use one, you will never underestimate their cleaning ability. Customers praise their user-friendly shape and construction over and over again, and you will too. Essential Maintenance Tip: Sanitaire highly recommends changing your filter every six months and replacing the dust bag as needed. Never vacuum with a full bag or you will lose power and may damage the motor. order your annual maintenance box with your "Must Have Items".
Buy Your Vacuum Online for Convenience and Savings
Have you thought about buying your new vacuum cleaner online? Ordering from a reputable dealer provides a wide selection of models and prices that fit your budget. You also get these three advantages.
ThinkVacuums.com offers a wide range of Sanitaire Vacuums for residential and commercial use. Talk to one of our specialists to discuss your cleaning needs, and we will point out the best model for you. Call 800-322-2965 for vacuums, accessories, tools, attachments, parts, and timely cleaning advice. P.S. – Order an annual maintenance box with your “Must-Have Items.”