Why Sanitaire Commercial Upright Vacuums Are Favorites of Small Businesses
Table of Contents
- Why Sanitaire Commercial Upright Vacuums Are Favorites of Small Businesses
- Benefits of a Sanitaire Commercial Upright
- High-Performance Models for All Cleaning Jobs
- Sanitaire FORCE SC5815
- Sanitaire TRADITION SC889
- Sanitaire SC9180B MULTI-SURFACE
- Sanitaire DuraLite SC9050
- Now That You Know More About Sanitaire Commercial Vacuums, Give Us A Call To Select Your Model
You’ve heard it said that “time is money,” and this is even true when you are trying to clean a business effectively. The faster you get the job done, the less it costs. When you want nice-looking floors, furniture, and stairways, a Sanitaire commercial upright vacuum cleaner is the ideal solution. Thousands of small enterprises are satisfied with this brand and style for their offices, showrooms, stock, and restrooms. Keep reading for information on how to choose the best Sanitaire vacuum cleaner.
Sanitaire vacuums are built to last for years of deep floor cleaning and are among the easiest vacuums to maintain. These basic models are available to meet your cleaning needs:
- FORCE–Offers versatility and some models come with QuietClean technology.
- TRADITION – Find timeless design and low-cost ownership with TRADITION models.
- MULTI-SURFACE– The quietest upright that provides effortless multi-surface cleaning.
- LIGHTWEIGHT– The lightest upright for easy maneuverability and comfortable use.
Benefits Of A Sanitaire Commercial Upright
Thousands of long-term users appreciate the many reasons to buy a Sanitaire Commercial vacuum. You will also enjoy using an upright for all your general business needs because they are:
- Renowned for their longevity and durability
- Among the best in the world
- Easy to use and require minimal maintenance
- Lightweight, convenient, and easily maneuvered
- Designed for maximum output and reliability
- Come with a practical warranty
The list goes on because users love them for their daily and weekly cleaning routines.
- Sanitaire models are designed for allergy and asthma control every time you use them.
- Each is ergonomically-designed for comfortable use for hours at a time.
- Select models contain HEPA filters for cleaner air.
- Sanitaire equips select models with QuietClean® that operates under 70 decibels.
- They are ideal for schools, hospitals, retail stores, hotels, and motels.
- There is no need to replace your vacuum cleaner every year with a Sanitaire.
High-Performance Models For All Cleaning Jobs
Sanitaire FORCE SC5815
This model is equipped with an active HEPA filtration system. Doctors recommend using HEPA filters for allergies because they come with a guarantee to help remove many types of dust and allergen particles down to 0.3 microns in size. You get a 10-foot wand for a long reach, eight height adjustments, and a wide 15” vacuuming path. Enjoy on-board cleaning tools and a 2-year motor warranty. The SC5815 comes with a true-balance brush roller and a 40-foot cord for a longer cleaning radius. Additionally, its stretchable hose and extension wand are great for those hard-to-reach places. With 1200 air watts and 135 CFM airflow the SC5815 is powerful enough for any large cleaning job. This model has the CRI Seal of Approval, meets all LEED requirements,and is UL listed for commercial use.
Sanitaire TRADITION SC889
The SC889 meets all LEED requirements by keeping is noise level below 70 decibels. It also meets CRI Green Label Certification standards and conforms to OSHA specifications for commercial use. Enjoy a two-speed high and low motor, 6-level height adjustments for all pile carpeting, and a 12” cleaning path. Plus, there’s more:
- Bagged system with disposable allergen dust bags
- Dual zipper outer bag design for easy disposal
- 50-foot cord for greater cleaning results
- 2-year motor warranty
- 840 air watts, 145 CFM airflow, 6.5 motor amps
Sanitaire SC9180B MULTI-SURFACE
Sanitaire’s SC918B cleans multiple floor surfaces exceptionally well with its powerful motor. It has a built-in handle for easy lifting, quick-change carpet height adjustment knob for seamless cleaning, and HEPA filtration. You will appreciate its quieter 67-decibel noise level, easy-to-use disposable dust bag system, and extra-long detachable 50-foot cord. Additionally, this model comes with:
- 2-year motor warranty
- 1380 air watts and 119 CFM airflow
- Green Label approval
- UL listing for commercial use
Sanitaire DuraLite SC9050
This is Sanitaire’s model for users who take on demanding jobs and want a lightweight vacuum. The SC9050 is built to perform just like their other commercial-grade machines minus the weight. It has a bagged system with disposable allergen dust bags and dual-zipper outer bag design for easy disposal. Its 12” clean path and 30-foot quick change cord are perfect for virtually all cleaning tasks. More essential features include:
- 2-year motor warranty and CRI Seal of Approval
- Operation at less than 70 decibels
- 600 air watts, 112 CFM airflow, 5 amps
Now That You Know More About Sanitaire Commercial Vacuums, Give Us A Call To Select Your Model
ThinkVacuums.com is America’s leading online vacuum cleaner source. We stock more than 25 models of upright, canister, and backpack vacuums, including Sanitaire. We believe that one of our Sanitaire upright vacuums will be the right choice for your business or home use. Additionally, we offer a wide assortment of tools, attachments, accessories, and parts for virtually all Sanitaire and other brands of vacuums. If you are currently using a discontinued model, no problem, we can order parts for it. Call us today toll-free at 1.800.322.2965 for assistance with selecting your new vacuum cleaner.