Why Sanitaire Upright Vacuums Are Ideal for Your Home Cleaning
Upright vacuum cleaners have been America’s favorite for more than 80 years, and they’re still going strong. Even though there are other types of vacuums, most people envision an upright when they think about cleaning floors. Just remember, price isn’t everything, and you generally get what you pay for. Stay with us while we examine why you should buy a reputable and durable model, and concentrate on Sanitaire uprights
Why You Should Buy a High-Quality Vacuum Instead of a Cheap One
Many vacuum and box stores sell inexpensive vacuums, but there are problems with them, including:
- Most brands and models are not durable enough to last more than a few years.
- Many do not have motors that are powerful enough to do deep cleaning.
- Cheaper models tend to have fewer attachments, accessories, and tools available.
- Their warranties are short-lived, and getting them repaired can be a headache.
- There can be significant variation in quality among less expensive vacuum brands.
With high-priced homes and the cost of living on the rise, most of us operate on a tight budget, and many see purchasing an inexpensive vacuum on sale as one way to save. However, the problem with this mindset is that you may save money now but end up paying for it in the long-run. Think about owning a high-quality model instead of buying two or three cheap models over the next eight to ten years. Chances are, the better one will still be going strong, especially with its extended warranty. S675A Professional Vacuum(at left) Most often, cheap vacuums break down because they are made of sub-par materials and have weaker motors than their better counterparts. Additionally, lightweight, inexpensive vacuums typically aren’t always the best option for deep or total home cleaning. In contrast, a Sanitaire upright does a fabulous job on both of these cleaning situations. When you buy a high-quality cleaning machine, you truly get the best of both worlds with powerful performance. Don’t get trapped into thinking that buying two inexpensive vacuums is better than one good one. You will spend more money on maintaining two instead of one. Take a closer look at Sanitaire’s reputation, and you will see why they are so valued.
Become a Cleaning Whiz with a Sanitaire Vacuum
Buy a vacuum cleaner that you can put your trust in, and you’ll never be sorry. There are many reasons why you will become a cleaning whiz with a Sanitaire upright vacuum. Here are a few:
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Gold-certified models are built for deep cleaning, spotless floors, and long life.
- The LIGHTWEIGHT is the lightest model that offers comfortable use, with smooth movement across floors and around objects.
- The MULTI-SURFACE is the quietest upright model for effortless cleaning. It comes with a patented telescopic wand for professional results.
- The TRADITION models have a classic design, are easy to maintain and affordable.
- The FORCE vacuums are recognized by the CRI for high performance, exceptional cleaning, versatility, and quiet operation.
- Since this brand is used extensively in stores, schools, healthcare facilities, offices, motels, and by professional cleaners, it is ideal for your home.
One of the common complaints about upright vacuum cleaners is their high noise level. You can overcome this issue with Sanitaire’s new line of vacuums. Their patented QuietClean models are lower noise and able to pick up 99.97 percent of allergens and pollen down to 0.3 microns with their HEPA filtration system (installed on most models). Additionally, Sanitaire vacuums feature a dual zipper that makes it easy to access the bag system. You can choose from lightweight models that are effortless to transport and store to larger commercial models for heavy-duty cleaning. If you do not need high filtration for your business vacuum, go for the Dust Cup commercial models. They are affordable, Tradition SC 684 powerful, and a dream to use. Do you have a lot of carpets to clean? If you do, go for the Shake-Out Bag model that holds multiple quarts of dust, dirt, and debris. They feature 5-7 amp motors, 30’-50’ power cords, and 12”-16” cleaning paths. Although Sanitaire developed them for commercial use, they also work well in large homes.
Another bonus to this excellent vacuum brand is their development of the VacuBumper™, which serves as a protection for your furniture, baseboards, and other objects in the home. This added feature prevents dings, chips, and scratches in all rooms. After reading what this brand has to offer to homeowners and commercial users, won’t you agree these vacuums have a lot to offer everyone?
Let Us Know Your Needs, and We Will Find the Perfect Solution
ThinkVacuums.com offers a wide range of Sanitaire Vacuums for residential and commercial use. Talk to one of our specialists to discuss your cleaning needs, and we will point out the best model for you. Call 800-322-2965 for vacuums, accessories, tools, attachments, parts, and timely cleaning advice.