Your Janitors Will Thank You for Buying Backpack Vacuums
Table of Contents
- Your Janitors Will Thank You for Buying Backpack Vacuums
- Backpacks Offer More Than Most Of Us Know
- The Ideal Model For Your Commercial Applications
- Employees Love The Accessories, Tools, And Attachments That Make Cleaning A Business A Breeze
- Reviews Are Significant Indicators Of Quality
- ThinkVacuums.Com Has The Backpack Models That Meet Your Needs
As a business manager or owner, you have enough to do without burdening yourself with cleaning issues. Make life simpler by using backpack vacuums instead of heavy, awkward upright or canister models. Your janitors will appreciate the change, and you will save money in the long run.
Backpacks Offer More Than Most of Us Know
Too many managers make purchases without consulting the final users of the products. Those who actually perform the cleaning and vacuuming work know it can be like tackling an obstacle course at times. Moving around furniture, cleaning around equipment, and vacuuming tight places can make the cleaning process more difficult than necessary. Also, don’t forget the noise some machines make that annoys the janitor and other employees. Here are some benefits of backpack vacuums:
- Many new backpack models are designed to keep noise to a minimum. It’s distracting to have to go to another area to hear a client or vendor. Reducing the noise level allows employees to understand phone and personal conversations better.
- Employees can clean entire areas much faster with backpack vacuums, thus saving time, money, and energy. Additionally, their motors tend to be more powerful than uprights and canisters. Users find them much more comfortable to use,and less tiring on the body.
- Backpack cleaners are ideal for businesses with a lot of steps, shelves, and awkward places to clean. Users can easily change onboard attachments with minimal effort. And, since the unit is strapped to the user’s back, there’s no need to find a space for it on the floor.
- These vacuums make good investments because you need fewer of them to get the work done. They are durable, longer lasting, and low maintenance.
Many janitors have revealed they are happier when their employers purchase backpacks as they experience less soreness, fatigue, and frustration. These vacuums produce less strain on the neck, back, arms, and shoulders, a fact that many workers welcome after a long day of cleaning. Keeping morale high at work increases productivity, comradery, and a positive atmosphere and giving employees the tools they need to be happy and support company goals is an excellent way to achieve these ideals. If your business is not currently benefiting from backpack vacuum cleaners, isn’t it time you made the switch?
The Ideal Model for Your Commercial Applications
The ProTeam brand has been a leader in backpack vacuums since 1987 and is a favorite for light to medium commercial use. One model that brings the company’s professionalism and vision of the vacuuming industry to the forefront is the https://www.thinkvacuums.com/commercial-vacuums/proteam/backpack-vacuums/proteam-linevacer-backpack-vacuum-100277.html model pictured here. This model’s features are ideal for virtually any business, including:
- 744 Watts, 6.2 Amps, 124 CFM, 75in lift
- Four Level HEPA Filtration
- Whisper Quiet Operation 64 dB
- 50ft Power Cord for Greater Cleaning Radius
- 10qt Dust Capacity
- Integrated Tool Belt
- Lightweight Comfortable Design: 13 lbs
This is the ideal model when your company needs the cleanest air available, such as in hospitals and computer labs. The generous 50’ extension cord is convenient for covering large areas, and this model is also available with a 15’ hard-wired power cord for cart models. When it comes to quality and affordability, you won’t find a better backpack vacuum than the LineVacer.
Employees Love the Accessories, Tools, and Attachments That Make Cleaning a Business a Breeze
In addition to exception vacuum units, ProTeam also offers accessories and tools for their backpack models that make cleaning a breeze including:
- Stair & Upholstery Tools
- Blind & Shutter Tools
- Crevice, Fan & Dusting Tools
- Pet Brushes & Tools
- Filters, Bags & Brushes
- Wands & Powerheads
Give your employees a break by stocking all the accessories and tools they will ever need. Save money by purchasing a complete package deal and avoid multiple orders for single items down the road.
Reviews Are Significant Indicators of Quality
Out of 5.0
Here are the reviews from our past customers sharing their overall shopping experience: Customers that buy from us give us a 4 or 5-Star rating for a shopping experience with an overall rating of 95%.
ThinkVacuums.com Has the Backpack Models That Meet Your Needs
There’s no need to shop anywhere else for backpack vacuum cleaners that will do a superb job for your organization. Our combined years of experience and extensive line of cleaning products will serve your needs. Additionally, our vacuums, accessories, tools, and parts are backed by award-winning warranties that bring peace of mind to any user. Call 800-322-2965 to discuss your cleaning needs and take advantage of our 11% spring sale. We offer exceptional products, free tech support, no sales tax on out-of-state orders, free shipping on select models, and fast, friendly service. Get your spring cleaning done early by ordering everything you need from us today!