How to Find the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Whether you run your own business of janitorial cleaning services, operate a trendy and upscale gourmet restaurant, run an elementary school or even if you just want a vacuum cleaner for your apartment or single-family home, finding the best commercial vacuum cleaner amongst all those that are available in stores or online at Think Vacuums is vital. To get the right vacuum cleaner for yourself or your business there are certain things that you need to understand.
How to Choose Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners
Choosing the right commercial vacuum is something which differs from individual to individual whether you need it for your business or home. At the end of the day, what is best for one person may not be the same for someone else. It depends completely on yourself and your own unique set of needs. As such, it is something which you will have to personalize yourself.
However, there are some things you can do to get the right vacuum cleaner for yourself or business:
- Reading the best commercial vacuum cleaner reviews is one of the things you can do to get in the right direction. Check out all the ratings issued by customers worldwide on Think Vacuums website. After all, personal experience goes a long way. Also, check out the Think Vacuums store location in Coral Springs, Florida for reviews regarding the product you are buying.
- Weighing your options; this is something which you do when buying pretty much anything from the market. There should be no exception for a vacuum cleaner either. First, check out all the different options that are available to you and compare them before settling for any one of them.
- Ask your peers for their opinions regarding your purchase. After all, they too might have bought a commercial vacuum cleaner for themselves at some point on. So, make sure you ask them for their advice and how to go about getting the product you want.
To make every nickel or dime you spend seem worth it get a vacuum cleaner that is extremely durable in nature. The longer the cleaner lasts, the better it is for the user and more the worth it will have for you and your business. Make sure that the vacuum cleaner you are buying for yourself is in complete alignment with your own needs and demands. After all, that is why you are buying it in the first place. Hence, that is the requirement which you should try to fulfill no matter what.
Buying the best industrial commercial vacuum cleaners – Things to Consider
Now that you know the importance of having a vacuum cleaner and the benefits of using it, you will probably want to know about the different factors involved in choosing one for yourself. So, without any further ado, here are some of the things you might want to consider when selecting a commercial vacuum for yourself:
This is one of the most important things that you must consider when buying pretty much anything for yourself. You need to have a clear idea regarding the purpose of the machinery you are buying for yourself. That depends on your needs and the utilities it can have for your business or home. So, think hard before opting for a vacuum cleaner.
You must keep in mind the amount and kind of debris that you want to clean up when choosing commercial vacuum cleaners for sale you want. Heavy duty cleaners are capable of cleaning out hard materials like sawdust while residential cleaners can only deal with minute dust particles and such.
Vacuum cleaners these days come with a ton of variety in terms of the features available to them. Not only that, there are tons of commercial vacuum cleaner parts which come available with them as well. Make sure you know about them when making a final decision.
Another thing that you must consider before getting a commercial vacuum cleaner on sale is who will be handling it in the first place. If you have more than one person handling a vacuum cleaner, you will probably want a commercial one. A commercial vacuum has easy compatibility.
The weight of the commercial vacuum is also a huge factor when considering which one you are going to buy for yourself. For instance, heavy duty cleaners weight far heavier than residential vacuum cleaners and are generally used in places where they do not need to be moved around too much.
Also, a big factor in choosing any kind of vacuum cleaner for yourself is its capacity. You need to know how much it can hold before you can make a final decision on the product you are buying. A portable vacuum cleaner, for instance, needs to be emptied more often than a commercial one. This is because of the differences in capacity between the two.
Last but not the least, you will also want to know about the power usage of the vacuum cleaner. This is something which is dependent on the type of motor it is using. For performing heavy-duty functions, you would want something which has a powerful motor compared to ones which do not need to do so much work. So, keep in mind the kind of work you want to do with your cleaner.
Vacuum filters come with different filters fitted in them. When it comes to choosing them, you have a lot of choices available. There are some filters which are fitted by default and some which can also be removed. Make sure you do the necessary research before selecting the ones you need.
Should you go for a canister or upright Commercial Vacuum?
When it comes to vacuums we know firsthand that there are two major types of commercial cleaners are known as Canister and Upright vacuum cleaners. Like a lot of other things, the choice between the two depends completely on personal needs and preferences. However, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind when making a choice between the two.
Canister Vacuum Cleaner
A canister is basically a cylindrically shaped container which can hold an object inside it. A canister vacuum cleaner is basically a type of vacuum cleaner which uses such a container to house the cleaner’s motor, to filter it and to collect the dirt gathered. There is usually a suction hose attached along with small wheels as well.
- Better suction power and performance for certain areas.
- The hose is very flexible in nature and gives a better range in terms of motion and versatility.
- Because of its light weighing nature, it is extremely easy to push around the house or office and get the cleaning done.
- The head of the cleaner has a lower profile compared to others and as such is easy to get it under different furniture.
- Usually, these cleaners also come with an electrical cord which is self-retracting in nature. Most models have this feature.
- Easier to carry around from place to place, thus giving it better portability compared to upright cleaners.
- These are easy to swap out with tools that are onboard, thus making it convenient for cleaning off weird surfaces.
Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This is basically a type of vacuum cleaner which is used for getting rid of all the dirt and debris from carpets and floors. These are usually larger in capacity when compared to other vacuum cleaners on the market, and as such, you need not empty them as often as you do other cleaners of other types.
- Upright vacuum cleaners are perfect for commercial cleaning. Large hallways and open carpets are good examples.
- No matter where or how you are using this vacuum cleaner, it is always in front of you which reduce the chances of tripping over. A lot of people prefer such a mechanism.
- Also, these cleaners usually come with larger sized bags compared to other vacuum cleaners on the market. This automatically implies fewer amounts of changing and replacing.
- Usually, such cleaners come with a hose on most models. This provides better versatility and better cleaning overall.
Bagged or Bagless Commercial Vacuum?
Another categorization of vacuum cleaners is the commercial vacuum bags. As the name suggests, a bagged vacuum cleaner is one which provides a separate bag for storing the dust and debris collected over time as opposed to a bag-less one which makes no such provisions.
Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- Usually, bagged cleaners are far more hygienic compared to bagless After all, the bag can be disposed of any time it fills up.
- Also, because of the material of the bag which acts as a filter, it is perfect for people who suffer from allergies. Because of its nature, it is nearly impossible for any sort of dust particles to exit the bag.
- Going hand in hand with the point made, usually, such cleaners have HEPA filtration meaning these bags go through a lot of rigorous testing before being passed on for approval. As such, they are very clean for usage.
- Also, for the most part, they do not require as much maintenance as bag-less vacuum cleaners because they did not need to change and emptied as often. After all, these bags can contain around 2 pounds of dust and debris altogether.
Bag-less Vacuum Cleaners
Another categorization of vacuum cleaners is the Commercial bagless vacuum. As the name suggests, a bagless vacuum cleaner is one which is cleaner is eco-friendly in nature because there won’t be repeated buying and dumping of bags filled with debris.
- Usually, such cleaners are less expensive because the extra charges for the bags are reduced by a lot.
- It is also far easier to know when this cleaner is reaching emptiness in comparison to bagged cleaners.
Finding the right vacuum cleaner may not be that difficult. Normally what really happens to be tough is the fact that most of our buyers are unaware about the things that they should opt for while shopping for a commercial cleaner. Some do not know the brands, or what features to look for, while others are still contemplating should they buy a commercial vacuum or stick to the normal ones.