Every Home Should Have a Sanitaire Canister Vacuum
Table of Contents
Great for Carpets and All Hard Floors
Are you happy with the last vacuum cleaner you bought, or do you wish you had purchased a more durable, higher quality Sanitaire canister vacuum? If you’re experiencing buyer’s remorse over your last vacuum, stay with us as we cover why you should order a Sanitaire. Their reputation is sterling for residential and commercial use, and you will find all their tools and attachments to be super cleaning aids that give you an excuse-proof way to vacuum the spots most people skip.
The Sanitaire Company Stands Out Among the Competition
Sanitaire has been a strong competitor in the residential and commercial vacuum industry for more than 30 years. This company is known for making the ‘ultimate’ cleaning machines because they are innovative, durable, superb cleaners, and have long-life. During the 1980s, the Sanitaire brand became a mainstay for commercial cleaning services because:
- Their vacuums saved time with powerful motors that let users finish jobs quicker.
- Innovative features allowed users to switch out parts without going to a repair shop.
- The reduction in time spent vacuuming, and decreased maintenance saves thousands of dollars.
- Sanitaire’s warranties provide peace of mind for home and business users.
The following timeline shows how Sanitaire advanced the vacuuming industry by introducing outstanding products and key features. 1976 - Sanitaire introduces the chrome steel round brush roll. 1979 - Sanitaire develops a dirt cup to replace filter bags. 1982 - Sanitaire introduces a Quick-Kleen Fan Chamber 1986 - Sanitaire introduces Micron Filtration on upright models. 2000 - Sanitaire introduces Sealed True HEPA filtration on upright models. 2003 - The Sanitaire line expands beyond vacuums to include floor machines and air movers 2006 - Sanitaire introduces a line of CRI Green Label approved vacuums.
1,500 Warranty Service Centers
Sanitaire was recently named #1 in quality, value, and ease of maintenance among all vacuum makers. Their brand is backed by a network of more than 1,500 service centers in the U.S. for your convenience and peace of mind. Additionally, the company conducts research to see what users and distributors expect from commercial cleaning machines. Based on this research, Sanitaire has incorporated these features:
- Cutting-edge DuraLux dual-motors for heavy-duty stain extractors and air movers
- Higher performance, more durability, and less maintenance.
- Quick Kleen models have convenient removable chambers for quick access to impeller fans and cleaning. You can change or service the fan without removing the motor.
- Many commercial models have earned the Green Label of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute. This means they pass stringent tests for filtration and cleaning.
- The ARM & HAMMER filter bag system eliminates odors caused by nasty fungi, bacteria, mold, and mildew. It accomplishes this by capturing tiny allergen-size particles and leaving your rooms smelling clean, fresh, and wonderful!
|CRI Institute||Arm & Hammer Fresh|
Users also like these quiet-operating vacuums that keep bare floor hallways and carpets clean without disturbing other people. The commercial extractors even clean up spills and other accidents quickly in break rooms, cafeterias, and meeting rooms. You can trust Sanitaire to meet and exceed your most challenging cleaning requirements, even when it comes to vacuuming stairs.
These Two Models Do Super Jobs At Home or Work
Sanitaire EXTEND SC3700 - This new dry-use vacuum is compact, powerful, and ideal for detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas. This lightweight model contains a washable HEPA filter, a large disposable bag, and a powerful motor. You also get metal extension wands, a crevice tool, and a dusting brush all for only $188.85. Additionally, the EXTEND comes with these highly-desired features:
- Full 100 Air Watts, 65 CFM Airflow, 9 Amps
- Wide 11" Cleaning Path
- 68-decibel operating volume
- Disposable Dust Bags
- 32-ft. Cord For a Greater Cleaning Radius
- Deluxe Floor and Wall Tool
- High Allergen Filtration
- CRI Approved and Meets LEED Requirements
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Sanitaire SC3687A – This ultra-lightweight canister vacuum lets you clean your house, office, store, or restaurant with exceptional maneuverability and portability. This model includes a variety of cleaning tools for detailing multiple floor types and all areas around your home or business, as well as a shoulder strap for easy carrying and heavy-duty cleaning for only $199.99. Be ready for any vacuuming job with these features and tools:
- Premium Allergen Filtration
- Ultra Lightweight, Weighs Only 10 lbs.
- 10 Amp Motor, 135 CFM
- Wide 10" - 14" Cleaning Path
- Long 20-ft. Power Cord
- 2.6 Quart Dirt and Dust Capacity
- Includes a Variety of Cleaning Tools
Buy Your Vacuum Online for Amazing Savings and Customer Service
Whether you order one of the vacuums described in this blog, or another Sanitaire model that better fits your home or business requirements, we believe you will be pleased with its performance. We offer a wide assortment of canister and upright vacuums, attachments, tools, accessories, and parts, and our prices, terms, and service are fantastic. Check us out today at ThinkVacuums.com.